Saturday, December 1, 2012

For the Heaven Babies 2012

sweet lil' babes
gifts God gave
held you tight
love you with all my might

hard to let go
humbling  you know
God gives and  takes away
my heart will choose to say

"blessed be the name of the Lord..."
play my heart string chord
my real life is kinda heavy
for Heaven, I am ready

Jesus, his birth
reminder as my face is in the dirt
I think of the reason he came
as I recite your names

You will always be a part
of each beat of my heart
Many a stranger grasps to understand
when I tell them why your names are tattooed on my hands

An opportunity
to testify of eternity
I didn't know then, but I know now
I  could not praise then, I did not know how

The Lord is good
I misunderstood
Pain got the best of me
now I dwell on eternity

Christmas time is here
to Jesus I draw near
a little babe born to die
for my sins so I testify

sweet lil' babes
gifts God gave
held you tight
love you with all my might



I will hold you again one day,
"silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright, sleep in Heavenly peace...."

love,
Mommy
Christmas 2012
River, Blaze, Miriam, August






No comments:

Post a Comment